|Welcome to Homestuck-Trolls~! |
Our Contest Winner!
Down below is our groups Rules and FAQ, please read:
1. Be nice to other people, obviously.
2. Don't bash other people's work.
3. Submit TROLL ART ONLY. Details on that under submission rules.
4. This is NOT an RP or anything, just a group to find Troll art.
1. You can submit as many pictures as you want as of now. This might change, but for now, yeah.
2. TROLL ART ONLY. As in, trolls have to be the main focus of the piece.
3. PLEASE SUBMIT TO THE RIGHT CATEGORY. If you have artwork that you feel needs a new category because it doesn't fit the categories provided, please comment or note the group and I'll fix that. But, with all the folders we have I doubt I'll need to make any changes.
4. The 'Misc' category is for things that go along with the trolls such as scalemates for Terezi etc.
5. The "CROSSOVER" folder. Please note that If you ARE going to submit to this folder, the TROLLS have to take up the majority of the pictures,or have to be the one that STANDS OUT.
6. Please no W.I.P (work in progress) stuff, sprite/base edits, or motivationals!
7. If it has a mature content filter, please submit it to the mature folder. Anywhere else will be declined.
8. Please do not submit anything that is for sale (IE: T-shirt prints, commissions, adoptables) as this group isn't here to promote products.
Where'd all these troll guys come from?
Homestuck, which can be read here. mspaintadventures.com/
Can I be a founder/co-founder/contributor?
As far as founder or co-founder, no. If you want to be a contributor I would like it if you had a good amount of troll art in your gallery and you submit work frequently, and if you do so then I'll accept your request to be a contributor/send you an invite to be a contributor.
How do you submit art?
when you go on the homestuck-trolls page, see that big blue box that has a button labeled "submit art" right there? click it and choose whatever pictures you want to submit to the group, then click submit.
Can art of the trolls genderbent/as humans/etc be submitted?
As long as it's obvious that they're one of the trolls, and trolls are the majority of the art, then yes.
Can I submit fancharacters that are trolls?
Yup; they go in the Fantrolls folder. Just DON'T SUBMIT SPRITES. Also, you will only be able to submit two fantrolls a day- we're having a problem with spamming, so I adjusted the folder's permissions.
Oh no! i submitted this picture wrong!
It's fine, just resubmit it properly.
My art got declined! what did i do wrong? D:
Did you submit it to the correct folder? Did you follow the 2/1 rule for humans to trolls? Is your art NOT fat nasty trash? If you answered yes to all these questions, just send a note to the group.
----If you still have any questions or anything, comment here or on the main page or send a note or something and the founder and/or co-founders will gladly help.